It’s cuddling time, and today’s many impressions can make it hard to find peace. With warm bear hugs, loving affirmations and soothing elements, Tjugga creates security and peace for the little ones. Tjugga is created out of pure love for children – and their parents!
Tjugga the night bear – sleep meditation for the youngest cardboard book can be used as a sleep meditation to create calm energy in connection with cuddling and other loving moments with your child.
Here are three tips to help you get inspired by reading aloud:
1. Along the way it will say “…….”. Here you can insert your child’s name so that the child feels that it is in focus. It is also a wonderful way for the child to become aware of his name, through loving repetitions.
2. Your child reads your energy and your tone of voice, your facial expressions and your body language. It may be a good idea to be aware of this when you need to convey Tjugga’s loving nature and calm in your reading aloud.
3. Along the way, words like: gaaaaab, aaaaah and mmmm are included … If you put a little extra into reproducing sound, it can be especially soothing. This picture book is a supplement to the slightly larger Tjugga book, which can also be purchased here .
The author Emilie Melgaard Jacobsen recommends both books for young and old children and for all parents.
Dimensions and Specifications:
- Number of pages: 20
- 1st edition – 1st edition
- Size: 15.5cm x 13cm (L / W)
- Japanese Publisher: Millionyearsbook stores
Tjugga the Night bear wins the Child Culture Personality of the Year of Children in the City Award 2019 https://bornibyen.dk/koebenhavn/articles/her-er-vinderne-af-boern-i-byen-prisen-2019
The Night Bear Twenty Cardboard Book Japanese